Sunday, July 4, 2010

Milwaukee's Best




I just got back from a week vacation to America's Dairyland and holy cow, was it a busy week. Here are the highlights and milestones:

  • After a quick test-run in April to LA, this was my longest flight ever. I think I handled it OK, although I definitely did some testing of my lungs.
  • Upon arriving to Milwaukee I met my newest cousin, Laila May Price. My first girl cousin! She's so cute.
  • Grandma and Grandpa Cohen's 40th wedding anniversary. 40 years...that's a long time. I mean, I'm not even 40 weeks old yet.
  • My first dive into solid foods, rice cereal is a little bland though. Can I please just have pizza?
  • My first trip to the zoo, a baseball game, and even getting my feet wet in the local pool.
  • Uncle Jason had a birthday as well, I jealously looked on as all my cousins (well, not Laila) scarfed down his birthday cake.
  • And finally, we had a baby naming ceremony for myself to honor my Jewish roots. We combined it with Laila's naming and my grandparent's anniversary to throw a big party. I got a little tired out though.
All in all, a great week.

1 comment:

  1. And a great time had by all in Milwaukee...only I thought Laverne, Shirley, Squiggy and the Cunninghams were there, too!

    ReplyDelete