Monday, June 21, 2010

June Fun




It's been so long since I posted, mainly because I've been having so much fun in June. Here are some highlights:

- I got a new stroller seat so I don't have to sit in the car seat anymore. I love stretching out in my red seat (and falling asleep while they walk me).
- Daddy's 30th birthday and Father's Day. Of course, daddy doesn't know how to turn on the grill but Uncle Mike has been really helpful. I'm so close to eating solids I can almost taste the BBQ!
- The weather has gotten so much better after a cool spring. Hmm...might need to wear sunglasses.
- Preparing for my big trip! This is a big week...after celebrating my 6 month birthday, I'm going across the country to Wisconsin and can't wait to meet my new cousin Laila.

1 comment:

  1. Something about babies and 30...still remeber the 3-0 is juts 0-3 backwards party in 1982...with a baby Sarah trying to figure out why her Daddy was playing pin the tail on the donkey! Thought it was becuase we were livig in Jefferson City at the time!

    ReplyDelete