Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Exclusive Interview



Miles has been a bit of a recluse on the blog lately so we finally tracked him down for an interview. Here's what transpired:
Blog: Hey Baby Miles. What you been up to?
Miles: It's been busy. We moved into the house last week. Daddy's parents came to visit for the weekend.
Blog: Tell me about their visit.
Miles: Grandma Barb was a big help getting everything ready for the house and Grandpa Norm was fun to play with along with cousins Tate and Caleb.
Blog: I hear you had four vaccination shots today. How were you so brave and barely cried after them?
Miles: I get my toughness from my mom. Plus I now weigh 14 pounds so I could barely feel them.
Blog: Really? 14 pounds?
Miles: Yeah...but most of it comes from my hair and my cheeks.
Blog: I hear you also clocked in at 24.75 inches which is in the 90th percentile. I bet your dad is proud.
Miles: He is. Just don't tell him that I don't know if I want to use my height to play basketball. With my good looks I just might want to get into acting.
Blog: And we'll leave it at that. Thanks for your time Baby Miles. Any last words for you loyal followers?
Miles: Only 16 more weeks until I get to eat solid foods. Can 6 month olds eat pizza?

1 comment:

  1. pizza with anchovies! Miles...tell your mommy and daddy, uncle and aunt and cousins that great uncle jerry and great aunt ruth are coming to SF in less than a week....

    ReplyDelete