Monday, March 22, 2010

Bracket Buster



Sadly, Miles's NCAA tournament isn't going too well. He picked Stanford and UCLA to meet in the finals and then spit up on all of his notes. But he did make some other key decisions, here's what he had to say:
San Francisco vs. Burlingame: Burlingame wins because I get my own room, but I like visiting the big city.
Lost vs. Amazing Race: Amazing Race. It visits all these neat countries while Lost makes no sense.
Walking vs. Driving: Walking. I enjoy a good car ride, but nothing beats walking around the neighborhood with mommy and daddy.
Eating in Restaurants vs. Eating at Home: Mom's cooking is the best, but I love the white noise of restaurants. Always knocks me out.
Lullabies vs. Classical Music: Classical Music. Lullabies are for babies! Give me the Baby Einstein classical music any day of the week to fall asleep to.
Bassinet vs. Crib: Crib! Cousin Tate gave me his and I've slept well in it the past few days.
And finally, Mommy vs. Daddy: No comment.

1 comment: