Monday, February 21, 2011

Super Baby








OK, it's been like four months. But in honor of President's Day (since Miles is going to be president one day), we tracked Miles down for an exclusive interview for a new blog post. Here's what happened:

Blog: What you been up to since October, Miles?
Miles: Let's see...I learned how to walk, celebrated Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, and Christmas, I turned 1, I travelled to Arizona and LA, I learned how to crawl up stairs, I started yelling out a few words, I eat pretty much everything but peanuts, I've really started reading more, I'm tipping the scales at nearly 30 lbs, and I started a gym and music class. Other than that, not too much...I guess not enough for dad to blog about.
Blog: Well I heard your dad kept getting sick.
Miles: That's funny, that didn't stop him from flying across the country on three separate occasions to watch a football game.
Blog: Fair point...so what's on tap for 2011?
Miles: Continuing to master walking, expand my vocabulary past "mommy", "daddy", and "grunt", learning other parts of my body other than just tapping my head and tummy all the time, keep doing my gym and music classes with the library, and of course, welcoming my baby brother into the family in mid-June.
Blog: That's right, you're going to be a big brother. Are you excited?
Miles: You bet. I can't wait for an exhausted daddy to feed me a "dinner" of cookies and ice cream in June. My only request is that my baby brother is as cute as me.
Blog: Well that might be tough but we'll see. Why don't you tell us about some of the pictures we're posting here.
Miles: OK...let me search my memory here. Kind of tough since like a third of my life has gone by but starting from the bottom we have pictures of me just pushing my walker as I learned to walk, me pigging out on my first cupcake at my birthday party, me riding my new dinosaur gift, me with all my cousins on dad's side (Tate, Caleb, Eli, and Laila) with grandma and grandpa Cohen in Arizona, me and cousin Nicholas in our new favorite play areas (we empty out our toys and hide in the boxes), and finally me, Tate, Nicholas, Lukas, and Caleb watching the Super Bowl while daddy spent my college fund at the game. And oh yeah...me and mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment