Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Summer Playtime




Apparently I've decided to turn this into a monthly blog, so here's what I've been up to in September. I've been on the move non-stop with some crawling that quickly turned into assisted walking with my walking tools. I still have a little "limp" to my crawl as I favor my right leg and just kind of let the left one drag along. I went to my first wedding and boogied the night away. I've also had some great play-time with my cousins out here. Nicholas and I run wild (OK, he runs while I crawl) and I spent this past weekend in the mountains by Tahoe with Tate and Caleb. I pulled a clever move staying up all night screaming on Saturday so I could fall asleep easily on the drive home Sunday. Here are some recent pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment